Monday, June 21, 2010

The beginning.

I have tried blogging before, but it didn't really stick. Life just got too busy and I neglected to write about it. But now, I am hoping that it sticks. I am starting this at the start of my summer vacation, which means I should be able to find the time to be able to keep this up to date... hopefully!

I want this to be a place where I can write whatever I want, good or bad. Sometimes (although it may not seem that way) I feel like I hold back so much. This will be a place that I will not hold back, because it is my place. This is my place to say what I want, show any pictures that I want, and share my personal opinions. I don't mean to offend anyone, and hopefully I will not, but if I do...oh well!

I have the greatest life. Really, I do. I have been fortunate to be able to do things and go places that many people have not be able to. I have the best parents, they are so supportive and hilarious. I am at the point in my life where I just love sitting down to dinner and having a good drink, and an even better conversation with them. They have given me so much, and I am trying to give back to them by living my life they way that I was raised, with the values that they instilled in me. My brother, despite his mistakes, is really quite wonderful. He makes me laugh every time I see him, and I am so thankful to have him back in Portland after being in California for college.

This is just the beginning though...more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment